Residential Carpet Cleaning
We use a tested, proven and unique carpet-cleaning system, called Bane-Clene, which will thoroughly clean and freshen your carpets. Bane-Clene is a hot-water extraction system which uses no abrasive brushes or harsh chemicals. Pressures, temperatures and the pH of the cleaning agent are carefully controlled. Bane-Clene leaves carpets soft, the texture restored, the colors brightened and the carpets better able to withstand future soiling. Over 95% of the moisture is recovered with the Bane-Clene system; therefore, carpets dry faster, stay cleaner and last longer.
With Bane-Clene all the heavy cleaning equipment STAYS in the truck - nothing comes in your home but the technicians with the cleaning head and a long hose.
We bring our own pre-softened water; we don't use your water or disposal facilities. All the dirty watr and unpleasant odors goes out through the sealed hose onto the truck - there's no messy cleanup afterwards.
In the case of high-rise buildings or security situations, We are capable of portable operation without sacrificing the normal high quality of serivce.
How to assure quick drying after the carpet is cleaned:
1. Be sure room is ventilated. Air must move over the surface of the carpet to assure quick drying.
2. The best drying temperature is 72 to 78 degrees.
3. Lowering the humidity by means of a dehumidifier or air conditioner will aid the drying.
4. A portable fan, furnace blower, or air-conditioning fan will speed drying time.
1. Save us a parking place closet to the door we will be using.
2. Before we arrive please move all small items of furniture, breakables and what-nots from the work area.
3. Please pin up all draperies and furniture squirts that contact the carpet.
4. Any unusual accumulation of soil on the carpet should be vacuumed. Remove any excess toys or items on the carpet.
5. We don't usually move computer desks, entertainment systems, piano's, china cabinets, antique furniture or any other items we feel we couldn't move safely.
A Few NO-NO's:
1. Never remove protective blocks or plastic tabs from beneath furniture legs until carpet is thoroughly dry.
2. Don't allow fabrics, such as draperies, to come into contact with carpet while it is damp.
3. Never close off a room until carpet is dry.
4. Try to avoid traffic on a damp carpet. Remove shoes or make sure they are clean if it is necessary to walk on the carpet. Paper or plastic will slow drying and should not be used unless absolutely necessary.
After your carpet is thoroughly dry:
1. Resume normal daily vacuuming
2. Sponge up spills immediately.
Additional Suggestions for dealing with spills and stains:
First and foremost, act quickly. Pick up any solids that are easily removable. In the case of muddy footprints wait until they are thoroughly dry; then vacuum.
Type of Stains
Basically two types of stains appear on carpets:
Water-soluble - include most food, beverage, urine and vomit.
Solvent-soluble - include oil, grease, tar, crayon, lipstick and butter.
Treatment for Stain Removal
Water-soluble stains - Mix 1 teaspoon of mild detergnt (such as Ivory Liquid) into 1 pint of lukewarm water. Do NOT use automatic dishwasher detergent or any other solution containing bleach. Sponge the detergent mixture onto the stain, and work the solution from the outer edges toward the center of the stain. A lather will form. Gently sponge off this lather with clear, cold water until all visible signs the the suds have disappeared.
Solvent-soluble stains - Products such as Carbona, Energine or K2R are available at retail stores or check our available products out for purchase.
Neutralizing Rinse - Mix 1 tablespoon of white vinegar into 1 pint of cold water. Sponge this mixture lightly onto the affected area. The vinegar will neutralize any detergent residue that may remain in the carpet or that may wick to the surface during the drying process. Now blot as much of the moisture out of the area as possible by using absorbent white cloth toweling or paper towels. Never use newspaper or anything with print. Finally, lay dry absorbent toweling on the area and weight with a heavy object. After the area is dry, brush lightly to restore texture of the carpet pile.
Our Gentle Cleaning method is safe for most area rugs and can be cleaned at your residence. We do offer drop off service at our shop and pick-up and delivery in Johnson County for additional fees.
The Bane-Clene System is the one to use when your fine upholstered furniture is badly soiled and in need of special care. Carefully trained technicians will determine the correct method of cleaning.
Scientifically formulated cleaning agents penetrate the fabric and dissolve the soil. The operator then extracts over 95% of all residual matter, thus preventing graying and soil redepositing.
Commercial caprets require Special Care. The carpets in your building can look more attractive, last longer and stay cleaner... the Bane-Clene way.
We offer one time cleanings or scheduled maintenance to keep your building looking good all year round.
Commercial Tile Floors
VCT Floors can be hard to maintain without the proper care. We can get those floors looking great again! We offer regular sheduled maintenance to keep that shine going.
Fast Dry Carpet Cleaning
We also offer Bonnet Carpet Cleaning with Encapsulation. This Cleaning method is mostly for Commercial Carpet but can be used in some residential settings.
We apply the encapsulation cleaner on the carpet and then it is worked in and absorbed by our special carpet bonnets. What residue is left will crystalize and surround any remaining soil which can be vacuumed up after it dries. The encapsulation product leaves a protective barrier on the carpet to prevent re-soiling.
This method usually dries in 30 minutes to 1 hour. We have had great results with this and it is a great way to do touch-ups and in between cleanings.
Tile & Grout Cleaning
We offer safe neutral cleaning for those lightly-soiled floors and acidic cleaning for those heavily-soiled floors that you thought was impossible to get cleaned.
We can eliminate most odors except in extreme situations.
Water Damage/Pump Outs
When water damage occurs even a few hours can make the difference in saving expensive carpets and furniture. READ THIS to minimize your losses....
1. AVOID HAZARDS! Your home has already suffered and the last thing you need is an injury. Be extremely careful of the deadly combination of water and electricity. Also when you're walking around, we carpets and floors are slippery, be cautious. Stay away from raw sewage backups because they contain nasty bacteria and can be harmful to your health.
2. STOP THE SOURCE! If you haven't located the source of the water, call the utility company immediately to have the water shut off.
3. REMOVE FURNITURE! Wood furniture will stain carpets and these stains cannot be removed. Rust stains from metal are extremely difficult to remove. 80% of water damage jobs are restorable if you act quickly. If furniture cannot be removed use foil under legs and try to block up other furniture.
Wood Floor Cleaning
When your wood floors have lost their shine & Luster you can depend on our wood floor cleaning to brighten your day !
We use a special wood floor cleaning machine that will clean, scrub & dry your floors !!
We also offer a water base finish in Satin or Gloss to bring your floors back to life.
Call Us for a Quote Today !!